On September, 27-28, 2018, will take place the International scientific and practical conference “Molecular Diagnostics 2018”. The Conference is organized by the FBUN Central Research Institute for Epidemiology of the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing of Russia and the Republican Research and Practical Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. The Conference will take place in Minsk, in President-Hotel, Kirova, 18.
Order of the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing of Russia №399 from 29.05.2018
About organization of conduction the International scientific and practical conference “Molecular Diagnostics 2018” >>>
Order of the Vice-Minister of Health – Chief State Health Officer of the Republic of Belarus
About the Organization Committee >>>
Welcome address of the Vice-Minister of Health – Chief State Health Officer of the Republic of Belarus
International scientific and practical conference “Molecular Diagnostics” – is a leading event in post-soviet space devoted to developments and prospects of use of molecular and biologic technologies in different fields of healthcare, genetics, food industry, etc. The event auditory is companies’ top-management and their deputies, heads of labs, senior scientists, lab doctors.
More than 500 people will take part in the Conference, such as: representatives of state enterprises (AIDS-centers, Hygiene and epidemiology centers, blood transfusion stations, infectious hospitals, tuberculosis control centers, dermatovenerologic dispensers, anti-plague institutes), visitors from large universities and academies, employees of leading research institutes. Also, commercial medical centers and laboratory complexes will be represented.
- New trends of molecular diagnostics of HIV;
- Molecular diagnostics of viral hepatitis;
- Molecular diagnostics in oncology and oncogenetics;
- Actual issues of multifactorial deceases genetics and famacogenetics;
- Molecular methods in diagnostic of acute respiratory infections;
- Modern approach to molecular diagnostics and epidemiological control of highly dangerous, vector-borne, zoonotic and parasitic infections;
- Modern approach to molecular diagnostics of reproductive tract infections;
- Molecular and biological methods in research of infectious pathologies of gastrointestinal tract;
- Novel achievements in the field of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in genetic diagnostics;
- Methods of molecular analysis in diagnostics and epidemiology of tuberculosis;
- Nosocomial infections and problems of antibiotic resistance of microorganisms;
- Molecular methods of diagnostic in transfusiology and transplantology;
- Health and safety of food: modern aspects of laboratory diagnostics.
Moreover, registered participants may acquire the Proceedings Digest of the Conference. The Digest costs 12$
Within the framework of the Conference will take place the exhibition, where leading manufacturers and distributors of production for molecular diagnostics will take part.
- Complex automated solutions for molecular and biological research
- Newbies of lab equipment, expendable materials, test-systems (including the ones for genetic research, genome sequencing, IFA, PCR, NASBA, etc)
- Medicine for treatment and prevention of infectious deceases
+7 (926) 520 71 62 firstname.lastname@example.org